Game Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New design for browser buttons. (A message to Pein or Kirby I'm offering to make)

5 posters

Go down

New design for browser buttons. (A message to Pein or Kirby I'm offering to make) Empty New design for browser buttons. (A message to Pein or Kirby I'm offering to make)

Post by Melt Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:04 pm

Can I make some sexy ass browser buttons for the forums? If yes, tell me the height and width of the buttons and I will try to make them match the forum's color theme if you want a specific color just say it in a post or pm me. If no, well thats too bad. :/
Melt
Melt
Leader

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

New design for browser buttons. (A message to Pein or Kirby I'm offering to make) Empty Re: New design for browser buttons. (A message to Pein or Kirby I'm offering to make)

Post by SaSQ Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:08 pm

i bet u cant make a sex ass one Very Happy
SaSQ
SaSQ
Patient's my padawan

Male
Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

New design for browser buttons. (A message to Pein or Kirby I'm offering to make) Empty Re: New design for browser buttons. (A message to Pein or Kirby I'm offering to make)

Post by Kirby Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:25 pm

Make a few to see your ideas, and see what you got. Be creative.
Kirby
Kirby
Forum Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-08

https://gameface.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Champ Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:47 pm

u should give him the height and width if u want him to make samples
Champ
Champ
Co-leader

Male
Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Melt Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:58 pm

New design for browser buttons. (A message to Pein or Kirby I'm offering to make) Gfc_bbutton_home
Nah Champ i got it Very Happy heres the home button.
Melt
Melt
Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pein Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:36 am

Melt wrote:New design for browser buttons. (A message to Pein or Kirby I'm offering to make) Gfc_bbutton_home
Nah Champ i got it Very Happy heres the home button.

not to bad, if you can make the back ground slightly more darker tat be pimp and when i get off work later i'll add it to the forums.
Pein
Pein
Forum Technician

Male
Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirby Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:45 am

Make it closer to the little things on our banner up at the top (those little blue ice things)
Kirby
Kirby
Forum Admin

Number of posts : 35

https://gameface.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pein Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:14 pm

K bad news, i can't seem to add the to the Button list, without the "home" text button appering next to it. I have 1 last idea but i'm not sure if it will work. If you see anything F'ed up, don't worry i'll fix'er up

Edit: I found out how to do it, but i'ma need all the buttons and as i tested it was too big and after i applyed the changes only button that showed up was the home button (that you made). And can you possible minimize it down to like maybe Height 30 x Weitdh 45?
Pein
Pein
Forum Technician

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Melt Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:54 pm

Kirby wrote:Make it closer to the little things on our banner up at the top (those little blue ice things)
If you can teach me how to make it, i wll try
@Pein - I will make the background darker and i dont know if i can make the image that small but i will try

Pein: sorry i accidently press the edit button insted of the quote button.
Melt
Melt
Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pein Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:11 am

Melt wrote:
@Pein - I will make the background darker and i dont know if i can make the image that small but i will try

Well just make it a reasonable Size, not too big tho
Pein
Pein
Forum Technician

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pein Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:24 am

Melt any updates on the buttons?
Pein
Pein
Forum Technician

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down