Game Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE ADMIN FIRST 10 PLAYERS TO POST!!! (Approval Required)

4 posters

Go down

FREE ADMIN FIRST 10 PLAYERS TO POST!!! (Approval Required) Empty FREE ADMIN FIRST 10 PLAYERS TO POST!!! (Approval Required)

Post by Melt Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:21 am

You heard me, im giving out free admin for the first 10 players that post. No, this doesnt mean you will lose admin once the event is over, this is a chance to get free admin for a whole 3 months in our server. The format still applies so if someone posts without the format that post will not be counted. Just post your response with the correct format and ill do my job from there. Dont be sad if you get rejected :[ just try again next time we have this event. I will add the admins as soon as the event is announced over.
Melt
Melt
Leader

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

FREE ADMIN FIRST 10 PLAYERS TO POST!!! (Approval Required) Empty Re: FREE ADMIN FIRST 10 PLAYERS TO POST!!! (Approval Required)

Post by Pein Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:33 am

Sense i have admin already do i have to apply anyways? But just in case

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:9838542

Describe any past experiences with admin powers: I have had Experance With amx and mani mod. both about 2 years experiance

Steam friend add name: Jncocontrol
Pein
Pein
Forum Technician

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

FREE ADMIN FIRST 10 PLAYERS TO POST!!! (Approval Required) Empty Re: FREE ADMIN FIRST 10 PLAYERS TO POST!!! (Approval Required)

Post by SaSQ Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:54 am

weeeeeeee
SaSQ
SaSQ
Patient's my padawan

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by wuwangkidd Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:33 pm

CS name : wuwang KIDD

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:11467116

Describe
any past experiences with admin powers: the first clan i joined i got
admin.. and every other clan i been in till they died ive had admin..
so ive had admin for bout 2-3 years.. since i started playing.. uaio not really familar with it but amxmod i use the mostt

Steam friend add name: norman.

wuwangkidd

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down