Game Face
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR ALL THE DONATERS! READ HERE FIRST.

2 posters

Go down

FOR ALL THE DONATERS! READ HERE FIRST. Empty FOR ALL THE DONATERS! READ HERE FIRST.

Post by Champ Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:20 am

Donation posts should follow this format:

Amount of money you are willing to donate:

Method of donation:

Where you want your money to go towards [server, vent, site, etc.]:

And a plus reminder, please do not donate a lot of money. It'll just make me and melt feel super bad and it'll prolly end up us giving you your money back. So just donate a reasonable amount, even one dollar is cool. Think about the posting rates though if you're thinking of using snail mail What a Face

Also please do not donate until we discuss your donation. Post here and I'll respond with where your money will be used towards and if the amount you are donating is too much, etc.

Thank you beforehand in behalf of all of us for your donation! flower
Champ
Champ
Co-leader

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL THE DONATERS! READ HERE FIRST. Empty Re: FOR ALL THE DONATERS! READ HERE FIRST.

Post by Pein Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:39 am

I would also like to add If you donate $5+ Dollars You will more then likly Get Limited Admin on the server, and Limited Forum Powers on the forums. Just a Little Present from .gF Smile

More money we get the better we can get are self a better server and stop the 100+ ping we are currently getting

Edit: Hey Champ you can Possible Add in your Previous Post on Where to donate at. Like whats the Address we send the money to or whats the address to the Owners Paypal Account?
Pein
Pein
Forum Technician

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down